Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wedding Card Message Suggestions Renewal I Need To Write A Message On A Wedding Card. Can Anyone Think Of Something Thoughtful And Touching?

I need to write a message on a wedding card. Can anyone think of something thoughtful and touching? - wedding card message suggestions renewal

Who is the card? It would be useful to know how you know who they are and when you near them.


OK - if your cousin and you are all about the classes, then it could do something like this:

Names expensive) (cousin and friend, I am very happy for the couple and their wedding day has finally arrived! I send my congratulations and best wishes for your special day goes as planned, and the stock is a long and happy life together. Good luck to both!

Love,
(Your name)

No comments:

Post a Comment