Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Harajuku Visual Kei Can't Decide How To Dye My Hair. (harajuku Or Visual Kei Style)?

Can't decide how to dye my hair. (harajuku or visual kei style)? - harajuku visual kei

OK, so I can not believe how I want to dye and cut his hair. I know, I love black and white, but only half white / half black. I've done that. And I want to save some strokes.
Well, my hair is now a sort of blah (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=37781606&albumID=43863&imageID=3315422) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ is u0026lt; --- is a old photo, but my hair is practically the same. And, yes, I shave the sides like a Mohawk, except for the hair from my ears.

Well ... uh ... Yes. I want to make any case a kind of Harajuku / The visual kei ... If you know what I get.

We appreciate all the help received, you can give me!

(Note: If you do not know what Visual Kei Harajuku or search before posting to say ...: "What is it? Please!)

1 comment:

  1. I could not see his picture, I do not belong to MySpace. I think the black hair and white sounds good.

    ReplyDelete