Friday, November 6, 2009

Iego My Sister Invited Me To Visit In San D Iego What Papers To Process?

My sister invited me to visit in San D iego what papers to process? - iego

I am working here in Saudi medical staff of King Fahd midwife, I am very glad if you help me with.


  1. go to the embassy or so consualte exist in their country.
    Depending on the country may or may not need a visa just a passport.
    It is advisable to obtain information from them.
    There are many different travel needs. This is the best source. or can even go online to professors of the Department of State.

  2. Well, I think you should visit the embassy or something